Getting started with Home Assistant, and more!
We will add to this page over time, please get in touch if you have specific queries.
If you've just received a HAS T4 this Guide will help you get up and running:
- Connect it to a monitor, keyboard and mouse (Ethernet is optional but recommended)
- Power up the HAS-T4
- On boot you will be given the IP address if connected to Ethernet
- If needed, connect to WiFi by:
- Run network interfaces to find your wireless interface (eg wlp2s0)
- Run network scan [interface] to check your network is visible
- Run network update [interface] --wifi-auth wpa-psk --wifi-mode infrastructure --wifi-ssid XXX --wifi-psk ZZZ (the exact settings will vary based on your wireless network)
- Using the IP provided, connect to the web interface from a computer or tablet (ie http://192.168.1.163:8123)
- From there follow the Onboarding Guide